If you are looking for an accelerator at UConn.
The Innovation Accelerator uses project teams composed of UConn graduate and undergraduate students to help solve complex business issues for Connecticuts technology-based entrepreneurial ventures through an accelerator program. UConn faculty and mentors engage in consulting projects.
- Performing comprehensive market analyses and associated market-entry strategies.
- Developing strategic roadmaps and sustainable business models.
- Evaluating the market feasibility of emerging technologies.
- Constructing customer relationship strategies.
- All projects operate under the guidance of UConn faculty and mentors, with the involvement of the senior management of the participating venture.
- Projects are selected by the IA Steering Committee on the basis of both company and educational impact, as well as the expertise/competencies available during a particular IA session.
- Depending on project scope, the IA will typically engage with three or four clients in each of three 13-week sessions (spring, summer and fall terms).
- There are no predefined limitations relative to the specific technology sector within which the venture operates or the type of projects undertaken. However, IA engagements will focus on business challenges of the entrepreneurial venture and not on engineering aspects of product development.