If you want to sell goods to the local, state or federal government.
CT PTAP's mission is to provide marketing and procurement assistance to Connecticut businesses interested in selling their goods or services to federal, state or local governments. CT PTAP is a statewide program serving all cities and towns in Connecticut.
CT PTAP, which serves as a Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), is funded in part through a cooperative agreement from the Department of Defense (DOD) through a program administered by the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA). The content of any written materials or verbal communications of the PTAC does not necessarily reflect the official views of or imply endorsement by DOD or DLA.
CT PTAP is also funded by a grant from the State of Connecticut Department of Economic and Community Development and administered by South Eastern Connecticut Enterprise Region (SECTER).
- One-on-one counseling sessions.
- Free electronic bid notification.
- Access to matchmaking events sponsored by the DOD Northeast Regional Council.
- Marketing assistance including subcontracting.
- Access to training conducted by federal agencies.
- Obtaining specs and standards along with pricing histories.
- Headquartered in Connecticut.
- In business for at least two years.
- Have valid email and Internet access.