If you are looking for a great training program on how to own and run a business check out WIBO.
The Small Business Development program offers comprehensive small business training and resources to promote entrepreneurship, start or grow a small business, and create financial opportunity.
Since 1999, we have offered our signature Workshop in Business Opportunities (WIBO) program, which provides 16 weeks of comprehensive business knowledge and training on all aspects of owning and running a small business. Since its inception, more than 600 participants have completed the program creating wealth building opportunities through entrepreneurship and contributing to the vibrancy of the Greater Bridgeports small business community.
WIBO is offered twice a year in the Winter/Spring and Fall on Tuesday evenings from 6pm to 9pm.
- Financial Capability
- Work Skills
- Small Business Development
- Family Stabilization
- Walk in Behavioral Clinic
- Domestic Violence
- Psychiatric Rehabilitation Services
- Parenting Education Program
- Ryan White HIV/AIDS Services
- Empowering People for Success
- Fairfield Counseling Services
- Bridgeport Child Advocacy Coalition
- Youth Services
- Deaf Outreach/Interpreting Services
- Food Services
- Fresh Connections