If you are looking for assistance from Connecticut's top state university.
The Innovation Portal is an initiative of UConns Office of the Vice President for Research designed to provide a central directory of University programs, resources, and information related to entrepreneurship, innovation, and tech commercialization.
- Innovation Accelerator
- The Verge Consulting Group
- Special emphasis is placed on supporting initiatives that will generate profitable revenue growth and lead to new technology-oriented jobs in the state.
- The portal is available to all Connecticut-based companies and entrepreneurs, subject to eligibility and current program resources.
- To be included, you must be an entrepreneur or small to mid-sized manufacturing business in the state of Connecticut.
- Successful outcomes will likely lead to sustainable job creation, especially new opportunities that benefit underserved communities, regions and populations.
- Focus is on creating new grant opportunities for UConn researchers and/or experiential learning for student employees.
- Applicants must be willing to provide 36-month feedback related to the efficacy of the service delivered and the long-term results of the assistance provided.